Every day, members turn to NACM East Tennessee for the essential resources needed to stay current in the profession. Membership is a prerequisite to Industry Credit Group participation.
Benefits of membership include:
NACM’s eNews Weekly Update provides targeted and timely news briefs of interest to the credit and financial community. You’ll receive eNews each Thursday by email as a benefit of membership.
Business Credit magazine, another benefit of membership, keeps you up-to-date and informed on the credit issues that affect the way you do business. Published nine times a year, Business Credit will situate you on the cutting edge of trends, news and important legislative issues. Past issues of Business Credit are archived and available in flip-through format on the NACM website in addition to the online Resource Library.
Created from a monthly survey of credit and collection professionals, NACM’s Credit Managers’ Index (CMI) tracks favorable and unfavorable factors in the monthly business cycle. The CMI is a benchmarking and forecasting tool that has gained rapid acceptance among the business and financial community as an economic indicator to both watch and report on. Participants earn one Roadmap Point for participating in 10 surveys in a 12-month period.
New NACM Members enjoy, upon signing, the following:
- $100 off Credit Congress Full Delegate Registration Fee
- $500 off NACM Graduate School of Credit & Financial Management
- $20 off the Certification Program Registration Fee
- $50 off one of NACM's three Online Courses: Financial Accounting, Credit Law & Business Law
- 20% Discount on Careers in Commercial Credit, Collections & Finance (job posting/resume search)
- Free Shipping on your mail or fax order of $50 or more from the NACM Bookstore
- $10 off one Audio Teleconference
- 25% off the 98th Edition of Manual of Credit & Commercial Laws
- Free Merchant Card Processing Analysis
- $100 off NACM's MLBS Lien Navigator
Don’t Wait! Join Today!
Complete the Member Application online.
Once your application is processed, an NACM East Tennessee representative will contact you and welcome you to the community!